So needless to say I'm odds and ends
But that's me, stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is O.K.
Say after me:
It's no better to be safe than sorry.
Take on me
Take me on
Take on me by A-ha
----------------------------------------------------
In open fields of wild flowers
She breathes the air and flies away
She thanks her Jesus for the daisies and the roses in no simple language
Someday she'll understand the meaning of it all
He's more than the laughter
Or the stars in the heavens
As close as a heartbeat
Or a song on her lips
Someday she'll trust him
And learn how to see him
Someday he'll call her
And she will come running
Fall in his arms, the tears will fall down
And she'll pray
I want to fall in love with you
Love song for a saviour sung by Jars of Clay
----------------------------------------------------
No one told me
I was going to find you,
Unexpected
what you did to my heart,
When I lost hope
you were there to remind me
this is the start.
At the beginning sung by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis (from the movie Anastasia)
----------------------------------------------------
How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it 'cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me wanna turn around and face me, but I don't know nothing 'bout love
...
I'm In Love, I'm in Love,
I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
Accidentally
Accidentally in love, sung by Counting Crows (from the movie Shrek)
----------------------------------------------------
Your eyes shine through me
You are so divine to me
Your heart has a home in mine
We won't have to say a word
With a touch all shall be heard
When I search my heart it's you I find
My beloved one, my beloved one, my beloved one
Beloved one sung by Ben Harper
----------------------------------------------------
I melt every time you look at me that way
It never fails, any time any place
This burn in me is the coolest thing that i've ever felt
i melt
I melt sung by Rascal Flatts
----------------------------------------------------
Skipping beats, flushing cheeks, I am struggling
Daydreaming bed scenes in the corner cafe
And I'm left in bits, recovering techtonic tremblings
You get me every time
Why'd you have to be so cute?
It's impossible to ignore you.
Must you make me laugh so much?
It's bad enough we get along so well.
Say good night and go.
Goodnight and go sung by Imogen Heap
----------------------------------------------------
My mind it kind of goes fast
I'll try to slow it down for you
I think I'd love to take a drive
I want to give you something
I've been wanting to give to you for years
My heart
Congratulations sung by Blue October
----------------------------------------------------
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
I'm yours by Jason Mraz
----------------------------------------------------
And my own personal theme song, which is also a love song:
Do I have to tell the story of a thousand rainy days since we first met?
It's a big enough umbrella, but it's always me that ends up getting wet.
Every little thing she does is magic.
Everything she does just turns me on.
Even though my life before was tragic,
Now I know my love for her goes on.
Every little thing she does is magic sung by the Police
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.