Here is what I said to the NHS Choices Talk team:
I understand the desire and need to alter the site structure, but this is a fundamental change in the purpose of the site (from blog post to forum discussion) that appeals less to me as both a contributor and a reader. It downplays the appeal and continuity of following a single expert patient's journey of experiences in favour of healthcare topics. Is there any way of preserving the emphasis on people rather than symptoms and disorders?
I would still participate in the new structure, but it will not be the same level as before. I am personally less interested in contributing to 'discussions' and especially wary about the inclusion of 'experts' especially in the area of mental health.
I'm not sure what I will do when this change goes into effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.