Part 1: Think of someone you look up to, real or imaginary, who has taught you something you can use (or do use) in your healing. Describe either the characteristics of the person, what they told you, or how you have been helped. Use expressive writing by telling a story, writing a poem, or anything that makes sense to you. If you have a blog, you can feel free to publish this writing on your blog. But you will not submit this writing as your entry.
Part 2: For your entry, select three words from your writing that have particular meaning to you and also one color (or HEX color code) that you would like to associate with these words.
I will then create a single word cloud combining the three words from each submission.
As usual, you may also send up to a few sentences to say what the process was like for you or what this activity meant to you. It is up to you whether you want to identify which words are yours.
Expressive Arts Carnival Activity No. 13
Authentic - Kind - Hope
Hex colour: #6666FF
This exercise was meaningful because my therapist and I are facing our last sessions together. I have been reflecting on what I brought to therapy (hope), what she taught me (being kind), and ultimately what we achieved together: learning to value and express my authentic self.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.